Successful Importers – exporters know who they can trust to get the information and guidance they need to make sound business decisions.
Our company provides reliable information and personalized counseling at every step of the importing-exporting process – from strategy and planning to financing and logistics to market entry and expansion to advocacy and dispute resolution.
- Take an Are you Export Ready? online assessment: answer nine questions that will help you identify areas your business needs to strengthen to become a successful exporter
- Watch the Export University 101 webinar: learn the basic information, methods, and strategies to help sell your products and services internationally
- Take an International Business Training Course: gain an in-depth understanding of global business management, marketing, supply chain management and trade finance
For more information or assistance, please contact us at 1-877-USA-TRADE orTIC@ita.doc.gov
Find out what you need to know to become a more successful exporter:
- Assess your company to identify areas your business needs to strengthen
- Evaluate your international sales and marketing strategy
- Research the most profitable international markets for your products/services
- Prepare your products/services to enter a new market
- Determine the best ways to distribute, price and promote your products /services
- Conduct international business online
- Ship your products/services with the correct export documentation, packaging and labels
- Secure export financing to make a sale happen
Get expert advice and counseling from a U.S. Government representative located near you.
- Request export counseling assistance from your local Export Assistance Center and work one-on-one with an expert in international trade to get answers to your exporting questions and receive guidance on how your company can become more successful in the global marketplace.
Agriculture-Specific Export Counseling
The Foreign Agricultural Service, SRTGs (State Regional Trade Groups), State Departments of Agriculture, food and agriculture industry organizations and international trade groups have a variety of programs and services that can benefit new and experienced exporters.
Productivity and Efficiency Counseling for U.S. Manufacturers (MEP)
The Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) is a nationwide network of not-for-profit centers in over 400 locations nationwide. MEPs work directly with U.S. manufacturers to provide expertise and services tailored to their most critical needs, ranging from process improvements and worker training to business practices and applications of information technology.