We Understand the Power of Targeted Data
Telemarketing can be a powerful tool for gathering valuable marketing data for editorial feedback. Our Data Gathering services can also be used to conduct marketing and advertising surveys.Editorial and Subscriber Data, Discover Areas of Reader Interest and launch a Reader Opinion Survey, Gain valuable reader insight from your readers.
How do they feel about your editorial content? What is their opinion of your brand? Our USA based, live agents will gather information quickly and professionally.
- Single form or branching
- Quantitative Questionnaires
- Qualitative Interviews
- Editorial Based
- Awareness of Services
- User or Demographics Data
- Cross tabulation
- Market Research
- Data Gathering and Polling
- Editorial and Subscriber Data
The Competitive Edge
Publishing related research can take a number of forms, depending on the objectives of the study.
Our services provide our clients with the ability to:
- Increase Revenues through Higher Ad Sales
- Improve Editorial Quality and Content through Editorial Research
- Create a CRM venue with Brief Reader Response Surveys
- Leverage Strategic Research to Access Advertisers and Media Buyers
Live telephone interviews allow our highly trained and experienced tele-researchers to query for information used to build future marketing activity. Research findings are captured and presented using our in depth reporting tools for further interpretation. Information can be recorded for true verbatim insights. Because a relationship is formed, it is easy to re-call interviewees for additional information mining in a quick and fluid manner.